A year after the Alien invasion, Dr. Georgia Kolokos prepared an algorithm for encoding the human Knowledge. This algorithm enables people to understand Encoded Natural Language without a decoding device. The name of the algorithm is Human Readable Encoded Form algorithm (HREF).
The algorithm is applied in six steps:
- Phrase Filtering:Most part of speech (articles, pronouns,conjunctions etc.) except nouns are removed and the tence of verbs changes to present
- Phrase Seperation: Nouns and verbs are seperated for each phrase
- Phrase Logic Extration: If there is a verb, the verb is writen and nouns are enclosed in parentheses separated with commas [e.g play(kid,ball)]
- Phrase knowledge extraction: For each encoded sentence is step 3 the HREF of the phrase is extracted
- Phrase generalization: Nouns and verbs are replaced with variables to have a generalized HREF. For each replaced noun the noun and the variable used are added enclosed in parentheses
- Phrase Validation: HREF phrases are validated by codefenders.
unencoded Phrase: The cat played outside.
Step 1 Output: cat play outside
Step 2 Output: nouns[cat, outside] verbs[play]
Step 3 Output: play(cat,outside)
Step 4 Output: play(cat,outside) implies is(day), play(cat,outside) implies have(good,weather)
Step 5 Output:X1(cat), play(X1,outside) implies is(day)